The Beckoning of Lovely

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Have you checked out the enormity of YouTube lately? It is unbelievable how much it has grown in the past few years. There is a whole lot of silly and bizarre, but there is also a decent amount of interesting and inspiring, too. 


I might have been the last one to see it, but I came across this video a couple of weeks ago called 17 Things I Made ...


and I was so touched to see that it turned into this ... 


The coolest thing is that The Beckoning of Lovely is going to be a movie (submission details toward the bottom) with all sorts of creative things submitted by people like you and me! I think it's a pretty awesome idea. It makes me happy to see that people from all walks of life can come together and give a piece of themselves to make something beautiful. I can't wait to see the end product. 

What lovely things are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

jen October 6, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

well, i did my mini-list last week :) but so far for this week:

1) an amazing hubby
2) a wonderful "little" brother (in-law)
3) beautiful friends
4) my fluffy kitties

less-than-thankful so far:
1) maryland losing...horribly
2) anticipating my students teasing about said loss during class

Karen October 6, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

These videos are beautiful -- so cool.

This week I'm thankful for a wonderful and relaxing vacation...having a best friend and a boyfriend all wrapped up into one...and for lovely, lovely friends :)