Linky Goodness

>> Friday, September 19, 2008

Oprah has a new book. I had it on my library reserve list already, so I am 43 instead of 530 billionth.

Cassie linked to these powerful pictures of Hurricane Ike. Seems like the media has forgotten about the Houston area far too soon.

Speaking of Cassie, she has a new blog where she plans to write about her crafty endeavors and more. Go and say hi. She is the best.

I don't like to get too political on el blogo, but this disturbs me. Seriously, is it November yet? I'm pretty sure this election season has been going on since I was five.

Some useful advice on how to get tickets to your favorite daytime shows.

I'm sure just about everyone in the world knows about it by now, but just in case you've been living in a cave, SparkPeople is the best for tracking all things health/fitness related and it's FREE.

I want this car someday.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Karen September 19, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

I was just looking around SparkPeople not too long ago--it's great! Pretty good recipes on there, too.

jen September 19, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

my research focuses on implicit biases. you might be surprised (maybe not) how predictive of behavior it can be...from hiring decisions (including pay) to college admittance. it's pretty eye-opening.

funny enough, our work got us a wag of the finger from colbert :)

Anonymous September 20, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Aww, thanks, lady. :D

Allison September 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

@karen it is really great for tracking, support, info, everything really.

@jen that is a great research subject! fantastic.